Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love Dirt!!

Last weekend while Corey was working, Caimon and I decided we were going to visit Daddy at work for a night. We packed up the van with all of our camping gear and took some yummy dinner to Daddy in Oregon. Caimon had a blast camping. He must take after his Daddy!!

After we ate dinner, Caimon decided that it was time to play in the dirt. He had a blast picking the dirt up off of the ground and throwing it into his little chair. The only problem with this was that every time he threw it into his chair, half of it went onto the side of his head. He didn't seem to care, but he was sure a mess!!

Saturday morning after breakfast, we decided to take a family camping picture! We don't have many family pics these days, so I am just including this for fun.

0 comments: