I just have to say that being a mom is one of the best things ever. Kids just seem to have a way of knowing when us parents need a little pick-me-up. Let me start with an introduction about how Caimon hates getting clothes on! I am sure he is like most normal 16 mth olds in that aspect. Anyway, usually he screams when shirts are being put over his head. Well, this morning I was getting him ready for daycare. I was a little surprised when I put the onesie over his head and there was no fight! Once I got it over his head and he looked at me and said, "BOO!" He had made it into a game. I have done that with him before, with me saying "boo" but he never really acknowledged it. Apparently he was listening to me! I laughed for several minutes and he thought that he was pretty funny too! It was a pretty good beginning to my day and has kept me smiling all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment