Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's a Girl!

We are having a girl! I am almost 18 weeks pregnant, and finally starting to feel a little bit better. This pregnancy has been a little harder than the first one. Anyway, I have not had my 20 week ultrasound with the Doctor, but as most of you know I work in medical imaging at St Lukes so I have had some friends take a peek for me. They took a look at 15 weeks, and couldn't find "boy parts" but said to check back. We went back last night and found a very active little girl. It looks like she likes to dance just like her brother!

Anyway, I am very excited. Corey is excited, but a little nervous about his wife going shopping for girl clothes!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yay!!

Sally said...

Girls are great, take it from the girl expert!